Loway Research has appointed Futuregen to resell and support its highly popular QueueMetric Software in Asia and Pacific region. Queuemetric enables Asterisk based call centers to gain visibility into their agents’ performance.
Main benefits include:
- Service levels achieved
- Agent KPIs like: Average call handling time total talk time, number of calls taken
- Center Performance including call distribution by agent, or by queue
- Queue Distribution by hours of the day
- Live Dashboard to display real time statistics
What will QueueMetrics do for me?
- See a very detailed report of call center activity, down to each call on each queue.
- Run reports by single queues, or by user-created queue groups, both on inbound and outbound traffic.
- Listen to recorded calls.
- See activity statistics and duration by call stage, with daily, hourly (or shorter), weekly breakdowns.
- Can track calls processed on multiple queues.
- Measure business targets and conversion rates on a number of industry-standard metrics.
- Measure agent activity during the day, both on ACD and non-ACD time, with billable and non-billable work times.
- Excellent configurable security and privacy, on a queue-by-queue basis. All actions can be assigned or revoked on an user-by-user basis.
- QueueMetrics can be easily setup to support a virtual or multi-tenant call-center.
- Very detailed real time call and agent reporting, can be broken down by queue, agent group or location.
- See agent status and real-time activity.
- Remotely listen to live calls as they are handled.
- Watch agent screens remotely through a VNC client.
- Real-time wallboard mode using a video projector.
- Restricted “Visitor” mode to allow real-time access to external stakeholders, with optional live call or VNC monitoring.
- Agents can see the calls they’re handling and integrate with external CRM apps, optionally passing data gathered from IVR menus or Caller-ID.
- Set call status codes (e.g. Sale, Contact?) for all inbound and outbound traffic through the GUI
- Log-on, log-off, go on pause and set pause reason codes.
- Proven, heavy-duty industrial solutions deployed in hundreds of locations worldwide, from 5 to 500 agents – ask for references.
- Highly scalable – supports Asterisk clusters and can be installed on separate servers.
- Supports database and flat-file storage.
- Minimal or no Asterisk interaction to minimize the load on the Asterisk server.
- No need to patch or modify an existing Asterisk installation.
- Works with Asterisk’s or third-party call recording and storage components.
- Easily scriptable through its XML-RPC interface.
- Auto-configuration from standard Asterisk configuration files.
- Easy to install and upgrade using the yum package manager.