Savvy website owners that employ Live Response technology have garnered high customer satisfaction AND more importantly, generate larger online revenues.
Now that I have your attention, you may ask “What is a Live Response system?”
Put simply, it is a piece of code that shows up as a button on your site. When visitors have questions, need help or can’t find information from your site, they press that button to ask to “speak to a live person”. This action pops up an instant messenger-like window where trained agents will attend to and assist your website visitors.
The past problems with Live Response systems revolve mainly around planning, deployment and operational concerns. It also required a high investment. Now even small to medium sized companies can leverage new technologies to offer the same service that their bigger competitors can offer – without significant investments in time and resources.
For more information, please call Nora at 6513-0388
- Date : Thursday, 31st January 2008
- Time : 9:30am to 12:30pm (Registration starts at 9:00am)
- Fee : S$40 for ASME members and S$65 for non-members (GST included)
- Venue : EDC @ ASME, 167 Jalan Bukit Merah Tower 4, #03-13, Singapore 150167
Who should attend?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- Sales Directors/Managers
- People in-charge of website marketing